How to use Koalendar for rooms/locations bookings
Using Koalendar to manage your conference rooms makes it easy for your organization to reserve them for meetings and avoid booking conflicts.
To manage your conference rooms, follow these steps:
- Create booking pages for each room
- Share the full list of your available rooms
Creating Booking Pages For Each Room
A Koalendar booking page displays each meeting room's availability and information in real time.
- On your Koalendar Dashboard, add a new booking page by clicking the + New Booking Page button at the upper right corner
- Fill in the room details, Availability, and Pro Features as applies
- Press Publish when you’re done
Sharing Your Room List
Your room list compiles all available venues your organization can book for their meetings. You can opt to create this manually, but Koalendar also gives you the option to generate it with just a few clicks.
1. Go to your Koalendar Dashboard
2. Press the button with a small square and arrow beside + New Booking Page.When you hover over it, it should say "See your public page listing all your booking pages"
3. Pressing the button will take you to your editable public page that you can adjust accordingly
4. Get your public page link by copying its URL and sharing it on your preferred channels