Use Koalendar to Manage Applicant Interviews
Finding the best talent can be like finding a needle in a haystack. Book as many appointments as possible with maximum efficiency with Koalendar.
- Create a booking page with your availability
- Share your booking page with applicants or embed them on your hiring pages
Creating a Booking Page for Job Interviews
1. Log into your Koalendar account and go to your Koalendar Dashboard
2. Click + New Booking Page on the upper-right area of your Booking Pages list
3. Fill it out with information you'd like your applicant to know
Tip: Consider writing reminders on what you want your applicant to bring during the interview in the description box.
4. Set your Availability that applicants can reserve once you invite them for an interview.
5. When you're happy with your booking page, press Publish
Sharing Your Booking Page Link
Add your booking page to your invitation emails or other social channels so that interested applicants can easily book appointments with you.
Click Share at the upper right corner of your Edit Booking Page and pick your preferred sharing option.
You can share your booking page by manually copying and sharing the link, email, social media, Whatsapp, or by embedding it on your website